RCP Service Centre is a local family business, located only 300 yards from J7 of the M40 on the A329.
First established in 1974, for over 40 years, our fully qualified team have been providing customers with a first class service for any of their mechanical needs. We service all types of vehicles, and carry out repairs on exhausts, batteries and clutches, as well as performing MOTs. We also have a fully fitted out tyre bay.
RCP is a member of the Motor Industry Code of Practice. Motor Codes is a self-regulatory body for the motor industry, with a voluntary membership of thousands of garages all committed to maintain your car without affecting its warranty.
Why choose RCP?
- We offer a free reminder service for MOTs and Services.
- If you need to drive whilst your car is being worked on we offer loan cars free of charge.
- We offer a comfortable waiting area where hot drinks and reading material are readily available.
- We also offer lifts and collections to your home, place or work or anywhere else you may need to be.
- If you need to work whilst you wait or just wish to use the internet, we provide free Wi-Fi in our waiting area.
- Customer service is very important for us at RCP which is why our staff try to help customers feel as comfortable as possible.
- Covering Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire including Oxford, Thame and Wheatley.